Cornell University Uihlein Sugar Maple Field Station is dedicated to providing cutting edge applied research the maple industry. We are self-funded through sale of syrup, research grants, and donations. Should you be interested in making a tax-deductible monetary or equipment donation, please go to:
Your gift is to support Cornell’s Uihlein Maple Research Forest efforts.
Areas of Research Needing Funding:
• Developing methods for propagating and planting “super sweet” sugar maples.
• Creating efficient ways to increase the health and sustainability of a maple forest.
• Developing syrup from beech trees.
• Maple value added product development.
• Developing markets for recycling used maple plastic tubing.