Adapt-N is a web-based tool that uses a dynamic simulation model, high-resolution climate data, and location-specific user inputs to generate precise, site-specific, weather-adaptive N fertilizer recommendations for corn. See our website, manual, or these resources for more on Adapt-N and its benefits to growers.
This half-day interactive webinar workshop will cover the following topics:
- N concerns and Adapt-N results
- Adapt-N inner workings
- How to use Adapt-N effectively
- Complementary technologies (cover crop interseeder, VRT, VERIS, etc)
- Overview of all-new 2014 interface and model improvements
- Hands-on training on Adapt-N
3.5 CCA Credits in Nutrient Management will be offered.
For more information, see the Adapt-N website.