- 1 Held at the Ward W. O’Hara Agricultural Museum, 6880 East Lake Road, Auburn NY (Across from Emerson Park). Thursday, July 25 – Saturday, July 27
- 2 4-H Youth Fair Books, Information and Forms
- 3 4-H Animal Health Links Youth Fair
- 4 4-H Project Animal Identification Forms
Held at the Ward W. O’Hara Agricultural Museum, 6880 East Lake Road, Auburn NY (Across from Emerson Park). Thursday, July 25 – Saturday, July 27
4-H Youth Fair Books, Information and Forms
4-H Animal Health Links Youth Fair
Summary Exhibitor Pre-Fair Guidelines Check-List (1 Page Document)
Pullorum Testing Scheduled
The pullorum test date has been confirmed for Thursday, July 5th at 5 p.m. at the Education Center, 248 Grant Avenue, Auburn, NY. This is the only event scheduled for poultry animals to be tested in Cayuga County for 2018 Fair exhibition. If you are not able to attend on July 5th; it will be up to the exhibitor and their family to find an alternative location and time listed on the NY Dept of Ag & Markets Pullorum Clinic Schedule; found here: https://www.agriculture.ny.gov/AI/Pullorum_Clinic_Schedule.pdf.
4-H Project Animal Identification Forms
* Please take notice: DAIRY CATTLE exhibitors! – MUST attach correct animal’s registration papers to the Animal ID Certificate.
** Live animal photos or accurate drawings MUST be present on your animal identification certificate. We will NOT accept certificates that are incomplete!
4-H Beef Cattle Identification Certificate
4-H Cavy Identification Certificate
4-H Dairy Cattle Identification Certificate
4-H Dog Identification Certificate
4-H Horse Identification Certificate
4-H Poultry Identification Certificate
4-H Rabbit Identification Certificate
4-H Sheep Identification Certificate
4-H Goat Identification Certificate