Cornell Cooperative Extension – Cayuga County

4-H Youth Development

Theresa Spain                                                                                      Vivian  H. Chappell

4-H Youth Development Community Educator                                    4-H Youth Development Community Educator

315-255-1183 ext. 232                                                                                  315-255-1183 ext. 224

4-H logo

Blog Front PageDiscover 4-H

4-H IS…
4-H is the youth development program of Cornell Cooperative Extension. Through hands-on learning, the 4-H Youth Development Program in the 57 counties in New York State and in New York City creates supportive, fun learning environments that help youth and adult volunteers reach their fullest potential as capable, competent, and caring citizens.

The 4-H Club system is the learning environment that is most recognized, whether it is an organized group of youth and adult volunteers in a neighborhood or a group working with a special interest topic such as Science & Technology or Community Service Learning. School programs, day or overnight camping, and individual memberships are other ways that youth can join in the fun.

Cornell Cooperative Extension appreciates diversity, values volunteerism, and partners with community organizations and schools to make a difference for youth, families, and communities.

The 4-H Pledge
I pledge
MY HEAD to clearer thinking,
MY HEART to greater loyalty,
MY HANDS to larger service,
MY HEALTH to better living, for my Club, my Community, my Country, and my World.