Feed Costs and
2020 Spring Turn-Out Grazer Meeting – Online
Thursday, May 7, 2020 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
FREE. Register: https://tinyurl.com/Spring-Turn-Out-2020. After registration, you will receive an email with the link to the ZOOM meeting. If you do not have a good internet connection, you can join by phone with audio only. Please register a couple of days early, so you can use a machinery cost calculator to determine your forage costs before the meeting.
How to Decrease Feed, Fencing, and Machinery Costs
How Do You Think About Spending Money for Your Business?
- PowerPoint presentations and discussion.
- Ask questions and share your experience.
- Financial management perspectives for long term profitability.
- Fencing advice from contractors, as well as tips, and cost cutting ideas.
- What are your feed costs? Should you be producing forage or buying it? Calculate your own machinery costs for forage production.
- How to economically feed minerals.