About Mann Library
Albert R. Mann Library is the second home for many students of College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and College of Human Ecology . At Mann, you can indulge in caffeine filled study sessions, enjoy the serene view of the woods, meet your group for an invigorating meeting, learn every possible software program, or just do nothing. Mann’s diverse print & digital collections that cover a wide range of basic and applied sciences are sure to impress you.
- Mann Library is your Space. Enjoy group & individual study spaces, digital equipment, a sustainable café, and high-end technologies
- Workshops that give you a quick introduction to Business Research, Census Data, Photoshop, DreamWeaver or scanning technologies. How about Bloomberg or career intelligence? All this and much more.
- Computing Facilities with over hundred computing seats and laptops, software programs, scanning, poster printing and much more.
- Ask a Librarian. Use one of the many convenient ways to talk to us. Chat, email or consultations, we are there for you.
- Research Tools. Get started on writing papers. Check out the Business section on the Mann site.