As you are aware by now, the New York Beef Producers has reconfigured the regions, expanding the number of regions from 6 to 14. If you are on this email, we have you listed as a member, or recently a member, residing in Schoharie, Otsego, or Delaware Counties of NYS. These three Counties are now configured as Region 11 of the New York Beef Producers. I have been appointed as temporary chairman, with Dirk Schubert as Co-Chairman.
We welcome all beef producers, or enthusiasts to become members of the New York Beef Producers.
We are going to hold our regional organizational meeting on Tuesday, February 28th at 6:30 pm at St. Mary’s Parish Hall, 38 Walnut St. Oneonta NY.
Tentative Schedule as follows, order and content subject to change:
• 1) Welcome (Andrew King)
• 2) Review what NYBPA is all about. (Andrew King, Dirk Schubert, Andy
• 3)New York Beef Council Presentation (Katherine Brosnan, or Jeanne O’Toole)
• 4) Andy Weaber to discuss ultra sounding and how it can help
• 5) Bill Gibson, Cooperative Extension.
• 6) Anna King to discuss New York Jr. Beef Producers, and what their
• program is about. (Anna King, Vice President of New York Jr. Beef Producers)
• 7) Open discussion on ways NY Beef Producers Region 11 can assist
• members within our beef community.
• 8) Discussion of role of each officer position for NYBPA Region
• (Chairman, Co-Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer) as well as County
• Coordinator Positions
• 9) Election of Officers for Region 11. (Chairman, Co-Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer)
• 10) Adjourn
Please reply to email@example.com to let let me know you are coming so we have a tentative count.
Andrew V. King
New York Beef Producers Region 11 Chairman