Calling experienced livestock producers: We know you face tremendous challenges to grow your business. What are the undeveloped opportunities and how can we collectively address them?
SAVE THE DATE: Cornell University’s Small Farms Program and Cornell Cooperative Extension are partnering to host the NYS Livestock Summit on March 30, 2017 from 1-4 pm at 8 locations throughout the state.
Our aim is to prioritize needs to grow the livestock sector in NY. The target audience for the Summit is the experienced producer (beef, swine, sheep, goat, poultry) and supporting agencies/industries. Your perspective and feedback is essential to shape the future of livestock industry support in NY!
You can choose from any of the following locations around the state:
1. Albany County Cornell Cooperative Extension (CCE) in Voorheesville, NY. Contact Hank Bignell (firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-272-4210) or Tom Gallagher (email@example.com, 518-765-3518)
2. Cortland County CCE in Cortland, NY. Contact Heather Birdsall – firstname.lastname@example.org, 607-391-2660 x 405
3. Franklin/St. Lawrence County CCE in Canton, NY. Contact Betsy Hodge – email@example.com, 315-379-9192
4. Jefferson/Lewis County CCE in Watertown, NY. Contact Ron Kuck – firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-788-8450 x234
5. Orange County CCE in Middletown, NY. Contact Rachel Moody (email@example.com, 845-344-1234), Jason Detzel (firstname.lastname@example.org, 845-340-3990 x327), or Michele Lipari (email@example.com, 845-292-6180 x129)
6. Otsego County CCE in Cooperstown, NY. Contact MacKenzie Waro – firstname.lastname@example.org, 607-287-1292
7. Schuyler County CCE in Montour Falls, NY. Contact Brett Chedzoy – email@example.com, 607-535-7161
8. Wyoming County CCE in Warsaw, NY. Contact Nancy Glazier (firstname.lastname@example.org, 585-315-7746 or Lynn Bliven (email@example.com, 585-268-7644 x18)
Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email containing your site host’s contact information and the street addresses for all the sites.
If you have general questions about this event, please contact the host of the site closest to you (info. above).