Go here for a [list of Conference Presentations]
38. L. Aristilde. Water and Carbon Cycles in Terrestrial Ecosystems: Probing Molecular Connections in Physical and Biochemical Processes, Stanford University, California
37. L. Aristilde. Metabolomics-Enabled Structure Elucidation in Dissolved Natural Organic Matter: Implications for C, N, and O Speciation, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, California
36. L. Aristilde. -Dependent Carbon Metabolism in Pseudomonas species and Implications for Biotechnology, University of California at Berkeley, California
35. L. Aristilde. Nutrient-Dependent Metabolism and Cycling of Carbon Mixtures in Pseudomonas Species, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, IL
34. L. Aristilde. Structural Complexity in the Fate of Pharmaceuticals and Cyanotoxins at Water-Mineral Interfaces, EAWAG: Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, Zurich, Switzerland
33. L. Aristilde. Molecular Tracking of Cellular to Environmental Fluxes of Organic Carbons to Understand Ecosystem Health, Carbon Cycling, and Microbial Biotechnology, Wadsworth Center, NY State Department of Health, Albany, NY
32. L. Aristilde. 2017. Water and Carbon Cycles in Terrestrial Ecosystems: Probing Molecular Connections. Great Seminar Series, Institut des Sciences de la Terre (ISTerre), Grenoble, France.
31. L. Aristilde. 2017. Single-Cell Insights on the Metabolic Network Complexity of Mixed-Substrate Carbon Processing by Bacteria: Coupling Proteomics with Metabolomics. University of Tübingen, Tübingen, Germany
30. L. Aristilde. 2017. Nanopore to Molecular Probing of Carbohydrates in Soil Physical and Biological Processes—from Water Retention to Biofuel Production. Environmental Engineering & Water Resources (EEWR) Seminar, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Princeton University
29. L. Aristilde. 2017. Critical Role of Carbohydrates in the Cycling of Water and Carbon in Soil Pores and Bacterial Cells: Molecular Insights. Environmental Geology & Geochemistry Seminar (EGGS) Lecture Series, Geosciences Department, Princeton University
28. L. Aristilde. 2017. Effects of Glyphosate and its Adjuvant on Soil Microbes. Agriculture, Food, & Environmental Systems In-Service training for New State Farmers, Cornell University
27. L. Aristilde. 2017. Physical and Biochemical Dynamics of Carbohydrates in Mineral Pores and Bacterial Cells: Molecular-Scale Insights. Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Northwestern University
26. L. Aristilde. 2017. Critical Role of Carbohydrates in the Cycling of Water and Carbon in Soil Pores: Molecular and Metabolic Flux Insights. Department of Geosciences, Stanford University
25. L. Aristilde. 2017. Nanoscale to Molecular Probing of Organic Nutrient Fluxes–from Soil Nanopore Trapping to Microbial Cellular Metabolism. Department of Plant and Soil Sciences, University of Delaware
24. L. Aristilde. 2017. New metabolomics-based methods to track the fate of organic carbons: from plant and microbes to soils and waters. Institut des Géosciences et de l’Environnement, Université Grenoble-Alpes, Grenoble, France.
23. L. Aristilde. 2017. Nanoscale to Molecular Probing of Carbohydrates in Bioenvironmental Processes: From Water Retention to Biofuel Generation. Environmental Processes Seminar Series, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Cornell University.
22. L. Aristilde. 2016. Cellular Systems Biology Meets Geomicrobiology: Metabolomics-Based Approaches to Investigate Iron-Limited Microbial Carbon Metabolism. University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland.
21. L. Aristilde. 2016. Molecular Interactions of Organic Matter and Carbon-Cycling Enzymes at Water-Mineral Interfaces: Implications for Climate Change Impact and Industrial Application. Institut des Sciences de la Terre, Unversité Grenobles Alpes, Grenoble, France.
20. L. Aristilde. 2016. Using Molecular Biology Tools in Molecular Environmental Chemistry: My Interdisciplinary Journey in Academia. Biology Seminar, Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY.19. L. Aristilde. 2016. Rewiring of Intracellular Carbon Metabolism in Response to Nutrient Availability. National Centre for Biotechnology (CNB) in Madrid, Spain.
18. L. Aristilde. 2016. (invited) Trapping of Organic Contaminants in Clay Interlayer Nanopores Investigated through Experimental and Computational Approaches. Departamento de Quimica Analitica of Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain.
17. L. Aristilde. 2016. (invited) Rewiring of Cellular Carbon Metabolism in Response to Nutrient Limitation, School of Earth Sciences at the University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia.
16. L. Aristilde. 2016. (invited) Probing Biochemical Response Dynamics to Nutrient and Contaminant Stresses.The Murray-Darling Freshwater Research Centre of La Trobe University, Albury, Australia
15. L. Aristilde. 2016. (invited) Metabolomics-Guided Tracking of the Chemical and Biological Journeys of Organic Nutrients and Contaminants. San Francisco Estuary Institute, Richmond, CA.
14. L. Aristilde. 2016. (invited) Herbicides and Associated Surfactants: Assessing Impacts on Soil Microbiota. Educational Event to Farmers, New York State Department of Conservation, Ithaca, NY
13. L. Aristilde. 2015. Nutrient-Dependent Programming of Carbon Metabolism in Soil Pseudomonas. Department of Microbiology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
12. L. Aristilde. 2015. (invited) On How Soil Pseudomonas Reprogram Intracellular Carbon Metabolism in Response to Natural and Contaminant Stresses . Science Symposium at the Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research, Ithaca, NY
11. L. Aristilde. 2015. The Threat of Emerging Contaminants on Healthy Waters: The Direct and Indirect Impact of Sustaining the Human Population. Cornell Reunion 2015, Liberty Hyde Bailey Lecture Panelist, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
10. L. Aristilde. 2015. Investigating the Biochemical Dynamics of Organic Matter Cycling: A Metabolomics Approach . Soil and Crop Sciences Section, School of Integrative Plant Science, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
9. L. Aristilde. 2014. (invited). Consequences of Carbon Source and Iron Starvation on Bacterial Carbon Metabolism . Department of Bacteriology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
8. L. Aristilde. 2014. The Everyday Role of Chemistry in Environmental Science and Engineering. Alpha Chi Sigma Speaker Series, Cornel University, Ithaca, NY
7. L. Aristilde. 2012. Hierarchy of Carbohydrate Utilization in Soils: Insights from Metabolomics of Clostridium Acetobutylicum. Biogeochemistry and Environmental Science and Sustainability Seminar, Cornell University, NY
6. L. Aristilde. Sequestration of Polar Organic Contaminants in the Interlayers of Clay Minerals. 2010. L. Aristilde
Department of Chemistry, Université de Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada
5. L. Aristilde. (invited) On the Coordination Chemistry of Organo-Metal Complexes Essential in Contmainant-Soil Particle Interactions. 2009. Department of Geosciences, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
4. L. Aristilde. Influence of Divalent Cations in the Interactions of Antibiotics with Soil Particles: Binding Structures and Mechanisms. (2009). Laboratoire de Matériaux à porosité Contrôlée, Université de Haute Alsace, Mulhouse, France
3. L. Aristilde. Antibiotics as Emerging Environmental Contaminants: Mechanisms of Interactions with Soil Particles. 2009. École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
2. L. Aristilde. Interactions of a Tetracycline Antibitic with a Smectite Clay: Interlayer Structure and Binding . 2009 Laboratoire Géophysique Interne et Tectonophysique, Université Grenoble-Alpes
1. L. Aristilde. (invited) Chemodynamics of Antibiotics with Organic Fractions of Soils. 2008. Laboratoire Géophysique Interne et Tectonophysique, Université Grenoble-Alpes, Grenoble, France