Life is moving!

Hello all,

As I signed on today, I forgot my password…not once, but 3 times. Now, I don’t have that many passwords to begin with so thats a sad moment in my book. This is also a sign that I have neglected my blogging duties terribly over the last 2 months, for which I am eternally remorseful. Moving on:

1. I will do a series of updates over the next week to fast track everyone towards what has been going on at Cornell and in my Life on the Hill.

2. The first one will be now:

I had my first ever job interview last weekend! It was an incredible experience, and no matter what happens, I know that I will be able to learn from it professionally! Fingers crossed for a good outcome :)

3. The fall polo season ended well, with our team coming out as the Undefeated national leaders! We have won two matches against UVa, two against University of Kentucky, and two against University of Connecticut! We are so incredibly excited, and I can’t say enough about the tenacity and hard work my teammates have displayed during this entire semester; Here’s to a successful spring season! Below is a picture from a photoshoot that happened the last week of school. The article that accompanies it is on The Cornell Daily Sun website (to save face, I’m not linking to it directly, but its definitely a laugh).

4. I FINALLY finished Finals. YAY! I had 3 finals, 3 papers, and the job interview in Chicago all in 10 days. Needless to say my finals week was incredibly hectic and I was glad to get home and sit on my couch.

5. Next semester will be my last semester….WHAT? Let’s just take a moment to let that sink in. I know I need one.

That’s all for now. I will make sure to get on in the next week to talk about my classes for next semester, my career prospects, and my FAVORITE subject: Panhellenic Formal Recruitment! Over and Out

One thought on “Life is moving!”