2020 Spring Turn Out Grazier Meeting
Online Zoom Meeting
· PowerPoint presentations and discussion.
· Ask questions and share your experience.
· Upon registration you will receive information on how to participate in a Zoom meeting and a link to participate in the Zoom meeting.
· If you do not have a good internet connection, you can join by phone with audio only.
· Financial management perspectives for long term profitability.
· Fencing advice from contractors, as well as tips, and cost cutting ideas.
· What are your feed costs? Should you be producing forage or buying it? Calculate your own machinery costs for forage production.
· How to economically feed minerals.
Please register a couple of days early, so that you can use a machinery cost calculator to determine your forage costs before the meeting. Register: https://tinyurl.com/SpringTurnOut2020.
Cornell Cooperative Extension– Capital Area Agriculture and Horticulture Program
Cornell Cooperative Extension is an employer and educator recognized for valuing AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities and provides equal program and employment opportunities.
If you have a disability and are having trouble accessing information within this email or need materials in an alternate format, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.