- Wednesday, March 27, 2019, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Thursday, March 28, 2019, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
The New York Center for Agricultural Medicine and Health (NYCAMH) and HealthWorks is pleased to provide respirator fit testing clinics in your region in 2019.
During the clinics NYCAMH will provide medical evaluations; respirator fit tests; and WPS compliant trainings on how to properly inspect, put on, take off, fit, seal check, use, clean, maintain, and store respirators.
Clinic appointments are one hour long, and groups of 4 workers can be seen at a time. Medical evaluations, fit tests, and trainings are available in both English and Spanish.
To schedule an appointment please call the NYCAMH office between Monday, February 18 and Friday, March 22 and ask to speak with farm respirator clinic scheduler.
They can be reached at 607-547-7014 or toll-free 800-343-7527 Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-4:30 PM.
When calling to schedule an appointment, please have the following information available:
- Total number of people attending from your farm
- Name of each person being scheduled
- Language spoken by each attendee
- Make and model of each respirator to be tested