5. coffee and milk chicken and beer wine and cheese ocean and salt sky and cloud spoon and chopstick rice and soup Sky and Cloud sky: Cloud…can you get out of the way? you are blocking the view. People can’t see my beauty when you are flying around like this. cloud: what are you talking [...]
4. Vulnerability of an adult When I was about 12 years old, i lived in a community where about 200 people lived together. It was Christian community my father had built. There were all kinds of people living together. There were alcoholic, drug addict, people suffering from depression and many more. There was this one [...]
2. My helio cellular phone The color is black with some colors added on it and it rings “Get up” by 50cent and smells like rubber and iron and it feels like rubber and plastic. I really didn’t want to taste the phone and it tasted salty. The exercise wanted me to drop it from [...]
5. most beautiful words by 10 friends Wait, Endure, Awesome, Love, Michondria, Twilight, Breeze, Diamond, Photosynthesis, Gold Giving The giving tree waited for very long time. It endured countless storms to become what it is. It didn’t stop him from giving unsparingly. If we are to learn love, we should learn from the giving tree. [...]
3. Birth, Love, Joy, Protect, Prayer, Support, Bless At birth, you held me with love. I was just brought out to the world, trying to grab the first scent of it I cannot imagine your thoughts and feelings Have I brought joy to you? I did not know anything. Your care turned me into a [...]
Welcome to blogs.cornell.edu. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!